How can we assist?

Help Center
Help CenterLease and PPA Transfer ServiceLease and PPA Transfer Service - Sunrise

Lease and PPA Transfer Service - Sunrise

If you are moving from your home and have solar here is what you do!

So you are moving and need to know what to do with your solar system. You have a few options, but this particular article is about how to transfer your solar to the new homeowner of your home. You will need both yourself and the buyer to complete this process. The forms below will need to be printed out, filled out, and then turned into us here at Lifestyle Solar. Fill free to print out these applications to fill them out and send them in to Lifestyle Solar.

How to start the process

The best way to start is to submit your request at

Lease/PPA Transfer FAQ

What is the filing fee?

There is no cost or filing fee.

NOTE These forms do not have to be filled out in a particular order, but all three do need to be completely filled when turning them in.

After documents have been turned in we will review the completed documents and confirm everything is correct and valid. Until then the lease will not be considered officially transferred until our approval.

Consumer Credit Application

This form will be filled out by the buyer of the home with solar.

Authorization Agreement for Pre-Authorized Payments

This form will be filled out by the buyer of the home with solar.

SunRise Finance Transfer Agreement

This form is easiest when filled out by homeowner, but both signature of homeowner and buyer must be present on the bottom of the document.