We know sometimes dealing with different programs and companies can be challenging. We want to do our best in helping you with these types of things. This is how to turn off your SolarEdge Inverter. If you still need further help feel free to call us on our customer service line (559) 228 - 0229.
SolarEdge Monitoring Site number is 510-498-3200
Here is How to Turn Off Your SolarEdge Inverter
How to turn off your SolarEdge Inverter
1. Turn off your inverter
2. Switch red toggle to off (located underneath top portion of the inverter)
3. Switch the AC Disconnect blade to the off position (if applicable).
3. Turn off solar breakers located inside your electrical panel.
4. Wait 10 minutes. Turn on solar breakers first, then turn on AC disconnect, switch the red toggle to on position and lastly turn on the inverter.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 if the error is not cleared. If issue persists, please contact
Lifestyle Solar for support at (559) 228-0229.